11.3.12

Its my first writings...

hey there..!
lamenya aina da tinggalkan dunia blogging niey.. disebabkan tue, i've to do this and that again (mendaftarkan diri as a new user in blogger).. whateva..,yang penting i've got my new image right now.. :) anyway..,untuk this first session, biarla aina just introduce myself (padahal lum ade story lagi mau share..oopss) Enough dengan mengenali diri aina sebagai seorang gadis, dengan unknown age (its mysecret okeyh!) yang bernama Aina Ariana..,walaupun bukan nama sebenar (oopss..) Aina still stay with my both parent, maklumla single..,but not available...;) Yup..,my heart stolen by someone..someone yang da hampir 4 tahun aina kenal..and hampir 3tahun stay dalam atie aina.. Thanks to Allah, for giving me such a special present..,yang sentiasa buat aina rasa di hargai dan disayangi... aina double promise, wont let him go..,until my last breath..selagi itu yang Allah takdirkan untuk aina and 'dirinya'.. Siapa dirinya..? biar itu jadi secret again for this story..,sebab story2 aina lepas nie akan full with his name (dont care kalau ade yang borinx pon bace my writings..,cuz jari aina takkan pernah bowinx untuk write bout him - yes my heart is so cruel..and crazy!...) so just wait for my next writing, okeyh..! ;)




hadoy~ penat ngomel2.. meyhla komen so kita boleh ngomel sama2 ^.^

2 beauty/handsome persons:

mr. ac said...

..erm,nice name misz aina ariana, actualy i'm waitin 4 ur 1st writing,juz 2 know u better n deeper..so,continue 2 write k misz ariana,coz i luv 2 share ur thought in anythin..by da way we have smethin in common,i've got 2 knew sme1 who had also stolen my heart almost 4 years..n she's really my 'mrs salaxar'..

Unknown said...

hye mr ac..thanks for your c0mment.. keep following my posts,for more story,k.. nice to hear that..really hope both of you will always be 'mr and mrs salaxar'..:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We've been engaged for 29months (when this enty written)

Daisypath Wedding tickers
Princess Diaries © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!
 
Sitting and Blinking Hello Kitty